Basics Of Finance Series We humans tend to have the tendency of measuring value of each and every thing we spend our money on. Starting up a business involves huge risks so it becomes all the more important to check its economic worth from time to time. Business valuation can ….
It is an established fact that 90% of startups fail in the long run. So what is it that causes the remaining 10% to fight all odds and emerge as industry leaders, turn into unicorn or maybe feature in the list of top 500? Many attribute the success of ….
This is the next stage after you have taken a decision about the idea you want to pursue. It tells you how to take your idea further. These few pointers should be kept in mind while starting your venture People While starting a venture you might need people who you ….
A Business plan is used to evaluate and assess the business. It could be used for yourself or bank or an investor. A b plan provides the content in written form and helps in aligning things.This article gives you an insight as to why a b-plan is needed. Strategize business ….
Are you a budding entrepreneur who is thinking to start a business but is unable to take the risks because of the fear of failure and the various societal pressures that exist? Starting a business is a journey and there might be many reasons as to take on this ….
P2P lending or peer to peer lending is a new term which relies on small individuals. P2P lending aims to remove the banks and financial intermediaries from in between and make lending a simpler process. It makes lending just a matter of few hours. All you need to do ….
Any business starts with an idea. From where can this idea come from? There is no hard and fast rule or process from where an idea can from. But these are some of the common ways that entrepreneurs have been using to come up with an idea. Based on ….
So how much units you think you need to manufacture so that you would be able to break even? This post would help you find out the break-even point. There are three things you need to know to calculate the break-even point Selling Price of Product Cost of Manufacturing Product(Variable ….
Affiliate Marketing is a strategy where you hire an affiliate in the form of either individual or company. This affiliate would try to bring in more customers for you in return for money. It is a method of tapping the untapped market.Suppose you have a product which is not being used by ….